G&S Dairy Virtual Farm Tour
April 10, 2024
10 a.m.-10:35 a.m. (ET)
• Three live stops including the cow barn, calf barn, and milking parlor to see how the whole farm works day to day while our farmer answers your questions.
• Check-in questions after each stop to engage students
• Access to our additional resources including lesson plans, vocabulary sheets, and all of our past tours!
It’s simple to get started:
1. Register for the tour. You will be emailed your custom link to join. Each tour is unique and LIVE. If you can’t join us live, you will always be given a link to the recording on YouTube.
2. Use our free lesson plans with our tours to engage students while meeting curriculum standards.
3. Grab your device of choice the day of the tour and join us live. You can use a Zoom link, Facebook Live link, or YouTube link.
ENHANCE YOUR EXPERIENCE! Use one of our standards-approved lesson plans with this tour to help students stay on task while meeting curriculum standards!
This tour is a general Virtual Farm Tour designed for students in Pre-K through Grade 5.
American Dairy Association North East
On behalf of the nearly 9,000 dairy farmers in the Northeast, American Dairy Association North East wants to help you understand who farmers are and how they raise the animals that make your milk. We want you to know how dairy farmers are good stewards of their land who always have an eye on the future of our shared resources.