Dairy Deep Dive Tour of Ideal Dairy
November 20, 2023
• Three live stops including the cow barn, calf barn, and milking parlor to see how the whole farm works day to day while our farmer answers your questions.
• Check-in questions after each stop to engage students
• Access to our additional resources including lesson plans, vocabulary sheets, and all 20 of our past tours!
It’s simple to get started:
1. Register at the link below for the tour! You will be emailed your custom link to join. Each tour is unique and LIVE. If you can’t join us live, you will always be given a YouTube recording link.
2. Use our free lesson plans with our tours to engage students while meeting curriculum standards.
3. Grab your device of choice on the day of the tour and join us live. You can use a Zoom, Facebook Live, or YouTube link.
ENHANCE YOUR EXPERIENCE: Here is a Teaching Kit that compliments this tour and meets Curricular Standards:
American Dairy Association North East
On behalf of the nearly 9,000 dairy farmers in the Northeast, American Dairy Association North East wants to help you understand who farmers are and how they raise the animals that make your milk. We want you to know how dairy farmers are good stewards of their land who always have an eye on the future of our shared resources.